Cait's Role Play Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Experiment

Go down

The Experiment Empty The Experiment

Post by CaitAdmin Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:52 pm

Hello! This idea is from a weird dream I had.

So certain people in the US were selected, that were healthy and can survive supernatural DNA. These individuals can range from a teenager to college age. Oh, and so we don't have all these supernaturals roaming around, you're going to Rosemary Academy, where you can learn to control all the powers and such.

I'm coming up with a list of creatures you can have your humans to become:

Vampires

Werewolves

Fae

Merpeople

Demons

Angels

Shape-shifters

warlocks(Females can be warlocks)

dragons

necromancers

hybrids of any creature

And here are my rules:

I'm very open to new ideas. Just put in in the plot chat and I'll be happy to see if I can include it.

PLEASE DO NOT JOIN IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON QUITTING! I don't want this to die out, and I'm not so angry if you miss a lot of posts and aren't on for a while. I will be happy to fill you in Smile

If you are gone for a while, and didn't tell me, it's all good because I take breaks from figment too. I can catch you up

Also, I am very flexible with your schedules, because I'm a cheerleader and I'm in band. I know how people can be very busy

Tell me if you want to take a week or two off, I am happy to fill you guys in Smile

Do not control others characters. Self explanatory.

Sex: Allowed, but skip or take it somewhere else.

Swearing: It's fine with me.

Characters: Please make two at a minimum. Max is free range. Make ten if you feel like it. But remember to make GENDERS EVEN please. So if you have only two charries, one is a boy, and the other a girl.

I am okay with LGBT!

Make sure to look at every discussion!

Make sure to fill out your skeletons before starting the role play! And time zone wise, just tell me if you have any concerns!

One last rule, please include everyone in the rp. But to everyone, people most likely have an open character in the rp. Just feel free to ask.
CaitAdmin
CaitAdmin
Admin

https://caitsroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum